This is the page description.
The Patch offers many fall-tastic activities and fun things to do! Our farm boasts OVER 50 different varieties of pumpkin/gourds of every shape and size. Our guests can pick from a selection of pre-picked pumpkins, or cut them right off the vine (we supply clippers)!
But we're not just a pumpkin farm...we offer a variety of fun activities for all ages!
What to do:
Activities included with wristband:
- Culvert Slide
- Corn Cribs
- Round Bale Jungle Gym
- Ropin' Ranch (roping activity for kiddos new this year!)
- Petting zoo filled with various farm animals including goats, sheep, miniature pigs, miniature donkey, miniature horse, and more!
- Hayrack ride down to our petting zoo!
- Ten acre corn maze....no map, so enter at your own risk!
- For our littler guests, a one acre bean maze is perfect!
- And a farm favorite on those hot early-fall days: Barnyard Bath (bubble fun)!
- PUMPKIN CANNON - Purchase a token to shoot the cannon yourself! Our cannon is capable of launching a pumpkin upwards to 1/2 mile!
- RIDDLE HILL ROCK MINE - Purchase a token to pan a bag of assorted treasures (i.e. arrowheads, gems, shells). Fun for school-aged children!
- WAGON RIDE - For those ages 13+ who do not wish to participate in previously listed activities, purchase hayrack ride admission and enjoy a ride down to the petting zoo, which is a must for guests of all ages!
- HORSE DRAWN WAGON RIDE - Some weekends, our Percheron horses, Kim and Kelly, pay us a visit! If you're lucky, you'll snag a wagon ride for FREE! Our rides are provided on donation-only basis.